Another Novel Nearing Completion

I am working with a major publisher to professionally edit and organize a manuscript for paperback, hardback and available on Amazon.

I will be soon releasing a the cover of my new book that I hope to have published by year's end. The Diomede Dilemma  deals with issues of  military strategy, international politics, and the the race for Arctic resources. The conflict between Russia and the United States takes place in Alaska's Bering Sea. 

Living in Alaska I have become aware of the tension between those two countries. The recent Chinese weather balloon that flew over the United States has intensified the competition for claiming the resources of the Arctic region. 

It is my hope that using a fictional story I can highlight this tension. I use an Alaskan Native as my protagonist as I feel there are not enough positive examples of Alaskan natives as heroic.

So, keep posted here and on Instagram and Facebook for the cover reveal and more info on the novel.

Make sure to like on my Facebook post when you see the cover.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More Time!